Bear Creek Memory Care
NOC Caregivers-Med Techs
Welcome to Bear Creek Memory Care, better care starts here.
- DAY SHIFT 6 AM-2 PM
- SWING 2 PM-10 PM
- NOC 10 PM-6 AM
Shifts are flexible if needed.
Workers are responsible for carrying out the daily duties of providing personal care tasks in accordance with the resident's individualized service plans along with maintaining assigned housekeeping duties. Universal Workers are also responsible for observing and reporting to the proper department, maintaining required training. They are also responsible for maintaining company, state, and federal compliance as well as safety compliance. Universal Workers are also expected to work effectively with other team members
Essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Providing Care of Residents: Universal Workers are responsible for following service plans outlining each resident’s specific care. Duties would include but are not limited to providing personal care services, such as transferring, bathing, feeding, toileting, grooming, dressing, and end-of-life care. Other duties include observation, reporting of changes in condition, taking weights and measurements, vital signs, following infection control, resident’s rights, and Bear Creek policies and procedures
- Observation, Evaluation, and reporting: Strong ability to observe physical, emotional, psychological changes in residents and the environment. Be able to operate standard equipment such as a blood pressure cuff, thermometer, pulse oximeter. Know what and to whom to properly report resident changes and concerns
- Required training: Universal Workers are required to maintain proper certifications required by local and state licensing agencies which include ongoing in-services training, accreditations, specific coursework, and certification. Basic state requirements may include, but are not limited to First Aid, CPR, Dementia, Mental Health, Nurse Delegation, Med Aide, Lift Safe, CEU’s and orientation to include basic skills check-offs
- Housekeeping Duties: Universal Workers are required to maintain the housekeeping duties assigned including, carpet and furniture shampooing, common area cleaning, laundry, and all other duties assigned
- Continuous Quality Improvement: Universal Workers are responsible for following and complying with Bear Creek CQI Program. Universal Workers are required to take steps to assure that services delivered are complete and follow the resident's designed service plan. issues not supporting quality services will be reported to the immediate supervisor for correction. Safety committee participation as needed.On-going awareness of improvements with positive feedback and participation
- Maintaining Compliance with all local, state, and federal guidelines: Universal Workers are responsible for following all local, state, and federal regulations as they apply to services delivered for all residents. This involves care and documentation and compliance with HIPPA, OSHA, and Blood Borne Pathogen Guidelines
- Safety Compliance: Universal Workers are responsible for ensuring that they work in a safe manner and that they support other employees in working in a safe manner and that unsafe actions are to be corrected. Compliance with Safety Committee Standards is required. Should workplace injuries occur, the staff is to assist the Executive Director and Health Services Director when required with the investigation, return to work, and management of the injured worker communicate with the care provider and Bear Creek
- Team Effectiveness: Universal Workers are responsible for fostering teamwork with co-workers, showing initiative in overcoming obstacles, taking actions that assist others beyond job responsibilities, and having a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors
- Perform other duties as assigned and needed
- Works well independently
- Time management
$15 - $17 hourly
About Bear Creek Memory Care
Bear Creek Memory Care opened up this year to our first residents, and our team is growing a little bigger. We would love a chance to meet you and have you part of the team.