Arcadia Senior Living
Are you passionate about helping others? Do you like giving back?
Care, Purpose, and Happiness are the inspiration for every resident interaction at Arcadia Senior Living. We provide Care to alleviate stress in our resident’s lives. Our residents have a renewed sense of purpose and give back to their neighbors in need resulting in Happiness.
Make a difference in someone’s life and apply today.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living
- Bathing, toileting, transfers, and mobility assistance to ensure our residents make the most of their free time
- Laundry / Light Housekeeping to keep resident rooms and public areas clean and inviting
- Escort residents to activities/appointments
- Disinfect the community against the spread of coronavirus
- Previous caregiving experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must pass a background check or be in the Oregon LTCR
- Must have state mandated 6 hour pre-service dementia training, food handlers card and CPR/abdominal thrust certificates
- Must have at least one day of weekend availability
$14 -$15 hourly
About Arcadia Senior Living
Arcadia Senior Living enhances the lives of its residents by relieving them of the stress of everyday tasks allowing them to focus on what's important to them as individuals. Our residents regularly volunteer their time for local agencies to give back to their neighbors.