This position is responsible for Homesmart's agent recruiting efforts. Career Coordinators reach out to real estate agents across the country to explain the benefits of joining one of the fasting growing brokerages in the nation.
- Works off a supplied list to achieve daily goals.
- Serves as first point of contact and setting qualified appointments.
- Cultivates meaningful relationships with perspective agents.
- Works hand in hand with franchisees on a regular basis to strategize and generate results.
- Learns about our company and technology in order to serve as an ambassador for the franchise business.
- Actively contributes to your team's knowledge and effectiveness on a weekly basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One or more years of experience in customer service; direct sales experience is highly preferred.
- Well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making and creative thinking skills.
- CRM software experience preferred.
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow. through on tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
$14/hour plus bonus
About Homesmart Corporate
Unlock your business potential working for the fastest-growing brokerage in the country. HomeSmart has been ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 15,500+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.