Summus Healthcare is adding a Care Management Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to its Care Management team in Denton, TX. The LVN supports chronic care management, transitional care management, and other programs.
We are supporting multi-state practices and growing!
- Manages the day-to-day calls involving: symptom control, and medication management, and provides patient and family education
- Educates patient and family/caregiver(s) about relevant community resources
- Assist with the identification of “high-risk” patients (the chronically ill and those with special health care needs), and assist in the enrollment of these to the patient registry
- Coordinates continuity of patient care with external healthcare organizations and facilities including from the primary care provider to a specialty care provider
- Supports patient self-management of disease and behavior modification interventions
- Provides patient health counseling, education, and instruction
- Valid Texas RN with 3 years of experience or LVN with 5 years of experience (we will assist with licensing for non-compact states)
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience in care management, especially CCM, TCM, and BHI
$50,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Summus Healthcare
Summus Healthcare manages primary care and specialty clinics throughout North Texas. We believe in providing patients with premier care and supporting our employees with training, mentoring, and development opportunities.