HRA Management is a property management firm that specializes in the operation and management of express car wash locations across the Southeast. Our team is searching for Car Wash Techs to staff several locations across the Columbia, SC area. We offer excellent pay and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and a 401k match. Opportunities for career development include advancement to maintenance technician, supervisor positions, management positions, and more. Come join our growing team!
Part-time and Full-time positions available.
Excellent Benefits We Offer (Full Time Status):
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K with Company Match
- Employer-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Accident and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Critical Illness Insurance
- Perform tasks as described on the opening, shift, and closing checklists
- Maintain cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the car wash tunnel and grounds
- Load and prep vehicles as they enter the car wash
- Act as a safety ambassador by following and enforcing site safety guidelines
- Understand safe chemical handling procedures according to site safety specifications
- Display willingness or enthusiasm to be active outdoors in varying temperatures and weather conditions for periods of time
- Develop a basic understanding of XPT operations, functions, and troubleshooting procedures
- Support Point-of-Sale system operation
- Provide quick and friendly customer service to our guests, with the intent to create long-lasting customer relationships
- Promote customers, and assist them with, the Hurricane Express Wash mobile app and memberships
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Excellent Customer Service skills (required)
- Sale experience (preferred)
- Valid Driver's License
- Flexible to work weekends and holidays
- Positive and can-do attitude; enthusiasm for growth
- Ability to lift heavy objects (25+ lbs)
- Ability to be on your feet for the majority of the work shift
$12 - $13 hourly
About HRA Management
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment.
Here, you will have the opportunity to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers but also on enriching you.
HRA Management is an equal employment opportunity employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.