HRA Management is committed to providing exceptional service to its customers, opportunities to its team members, and long-term relationships in the car wash industry. We believe clear, honest communication is the key to building enduring, authentic relationships and that our success is the result of our driven team members’ efforts. A Car Wash Sales Associate is integral to the growth of our clientele base and HRA Management’s car wash operations. They are crucial in the embodiment of company values and policies and the experience and satisfaction of customers. We are looking to hire car wash sales associates in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area who can start immediately.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $35,000 base salary with weekly bonuses
- Potential to earn over $100,000 per year
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off for all full-time team members
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for full-time team members
- Accident and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Critical Illness Insurance
- Welcome, all customers into the car wash.
- Educate and advise customers on promotions, Storm Club memberships, and products to create the ideal service experience.
- Sell Storm Club memberships.
- Assist customers in signing up and use of the Hurricane Express Wash mobile application.
- Provide quick and friendly customer service to our guests, with the intent to create long-lasting customer relationships.
- Display willingness or enthusiasm to be active outdoors in varying temperatures and weather conditions for the duration of work shifts.
- Accept and process orders, operate the POS register, and resolve checkout issues.
- Develop a basic understanding of XPT operations, functions, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Display a fresh and professional appearance at all times.
- Be ready to work in accordance with all HRA Management rules, policies, and protocols.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and people skills (required).
- Approachable, outgoing, and enthusiastic personality (required).
- Ability to stand consistently outdoors for up to eight hours at a time.
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age (required).
$100,000+ potential in first year
About HRA Management
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment.
Here, you will have the opportunity to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers but also on enriching you.
HRA Management is an equal employment opportunity employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.