Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
Are you mechanically minded and looking for the next step in your career? We’re seeking auto industry pros with a knack for problem-solving and hand tools to join our service department as a mechanic. You’ll troubleshoot everything from shoddy air conditioning to vehicle electrical systems, conducting preventive maintenance and structural repairs along the way. We need a candidate with stellar communication skills and a strong work ethic. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
This is a full-time position.
- Creating estimates for auto repair work and their respective timelines for sharing with customers
- Provide preventive maintenance work like replacing brake pads, adjusting fluids, rotating tires, completing oil changes, and servicing the air conditioning
- Source and remediate mechanical problems and malfunction codes that are identified in the vehicle's mechanical systems, electrical system, and electronic systems
- Inspect, test drive, and perform diagnostic tests to determine vehicle problems, parts needed for repairs, and necessary work
- Pursue continued education opportunities to grow technical skills
- Inspect, test drive, and perform diagnostic tests to determine vehicle problems, items needed for repairs, and necessary work
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Good manual dexterity and effective use of hand tools and other equipment needed for vehicle repairs
- Preferred education is an associate’s degree from a technical school or relevant automotive program and/or ASE certification
- A valid driver’s license is necessary
- Excellent work ethic, listening, problem-solving, and communication skills are desired
$20 - $23 hourly
About Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
- 49 YEARS SOLID
- PAID FOR COLLEGE
- PAID FOR TRAINING
- PAID VACATION
Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a family-owned business that has been serving the Tulsa area for over 49 years! Our passion for automobiles, dedication to our customers, and no-hassle shopping experience are the foundation of our dealership. Whether you need an affordable car, luxury vehicle, heavy-duty pickup, or a work vehicle, Chris Nikel has you covered. Our Service Department is open six days a week for maintenance and repairs done right the first time. Ask your neighbor, they've done business with us.