We’re hiring an all-star canvas manager to lead our team and help us hit our sales goals. You’ll cultivate and motivate your team, identify targets and goals, and evaluate performance to ensure our success. The ideal candidate is a natural leader, a team player, and loves taking on new challenges.
- Develop and execute an effective canvasing strategy to generate leads and achieve sales targets
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of canvassers to deliver exceptional results
- Track and analyze canvasing data to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as relevant regulations and laws
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to maximize the effectiveness of lead generation efforts
- Maintain accurate records of canvasing activities and performance metrics
- Continuously evaluate and improve the canvasing program to drive growth and success
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management as a sales executive or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Proven track record of sales success
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Sargent Services
At our company, we believe that work should be meaningful, fulfilling, and inspiring. That's why we offer a unique environment that fosters innovation, creativity, and collaboration. From our open-plan workspaces to our regular team-building events, we create an atmosphere that encourages people to think outside the box, challenge themselves, and achieve greatness.