OCSS Transcosmos is looking for a Team Leader Supervisor in Sacramento, CA. The Team Leader is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the unit and maintaining the service standards of quality service. This person must be a leader who understands how to create relationships.
- Develops and implements new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs.
- Creates/encourages an atmosphere that fosters teamwork and world-class customer service.
- Creates, maintains, and reports department metrics for tracking of necessary key performance indicators. Reviews data for anomalies and determines reasons for these anomalies.
- Works with Quality Assurance (“QA”) to ensure the highest level of customer service is met through call quality review programs. Develop a coaching program to enhance the quality of services.
- Administers company policies, procedures, and service standards. Communicates changes to staff and customers as necessary.
- Coaches team leaders to provide a fair and consistent workplace for the contact center team.
- Coordinates staff development opportunities with the training department. Ensures subordinate leadership team has growth opportunities and career path, with direction to do so successfully.
- Works in conjunction with QA to regularly monitor team telephone and e-mail response times to ensure quality service is provided.
- Meets regularly with direct staff.
- Provides annual appraisals for all subordinates.
- Actively participates in recruiting employees.
- Develops existing staff to prepare them for higher levels of responsibility.
- Manages office facilities including ordering supplies, maintaining kitchen and break areas, plus assisting with maintenance of office equipment. In other words, taking care of people.
- An attitude of serving others is expected
- Bachelors degree preferred or related experience may be accepted
- 3-5 years managing a call center
- Professional and positive attitude
- Problem solver
- Ability to show patience and compassion towards customers
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
- 24/7 call center operation
- Must have open availability for all days of the week
- Open availability required for all holidays
- Compensation: Range Listed
$31,000 - $40,000+ yearly
About Transcosmos Sacramento
Transcosmos America brings together a perfect marriage of talented people and intelligent technologies to deliver award winning customer support with flexible and innovative service models that meet the service needs of any business or industry.
Transcosmos has a long history of over 45 years of experience in outsourced services. Originally established in Japan, and since then we’ve expanded throughout Southeast Asia and the rest of the world. We currently have over 100 operating centers across 14+ countries, supporting over 30 languages and counting. Transcosmos solutions serve 2,500 clients around the world and as an outsourced solution provider ranked 33rd among the top 100 global outsourcing companies. We continue to earn awards and global recognition including “Global Outsourcing 100 Leaders” awarded by IAOP 3 years running and No.1 for “The World’s BPO Player for The Asia/Pacific and Japan region” by the Gartner report in the U.S.