We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential patients.
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving patient issues, complaints, and inquiries; keeping patient satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities Include:
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identifying patients’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify patients' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage patients by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
$14 - $16 an hour
Pivotal Health Physical Medicine is merging with South Florida Physical Medicine to create RejuvenX Marketing and Staffing, LLC. These cutting edge groups are expanding up and down the West Coast and East Coast of Florida. We welcome the opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing team.