Are you an experienced Sales Manager, Call Center Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales manager/call center manager who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have inside sales people in our investment real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Our projections show that our team will close approximately $ 0,000,000 in sales, and close roughly 500 transactions this year in 5 markets across the US this year. With your help, we can hit next year’s target.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our inside sales team, and hire new inside sales representatives, as needed, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re a fast paced, passionate team of experienced Investment Real Estate pros, looking to always be on the cutting edge of what will keep us head & shoulders above the rest.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
Manage an inside sales team, and provide leadership, training and coaching:
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Work on sales scripts with team members
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Generate timely sales reports
- Help prepare budgets
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Previous sales experience
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Knowledge of market research
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Team leadership ability
- You do not need a real estate license, but some knowledge of investment real estate is a plus
$35,000 - $45,000 DOE + Bonus Structure
We're a growing Real Estate Investment Company, currently based in Phoenix, with branches in Utah, Las Vegas and Dallas. Our team is passionate and driven, with a wealth of experience to learn from. Our business model has a focus on Wholesale Real Estate, with some Fix and Flips and Rentals as well. We work hard, but also love to have fun together. The right fit for us will be someone who is excited to learn and grow in Real Estate Investment, and be a key part of a dynamic team!