NNG Capital Fund LLC
Are you a strong relationship builder with high energy and an incredible work ethic? Do you have a proven track record of success? Are you awesome on the phone with prospects?
Our growing team needs a call center lead who will cultivate and manage our callers and build client relationships. This is a vital role in our company, as the call center lead will drive the process motivating our callers toward successful appointment setting.
You do not need to be an expert at real estate, or investing, or funding - you do need to be comfortable with phone sales, specifically the challenges and opportunities of an exclusive phone sales environment.
Personality traits include being a self-starter, independent work ethic, knowing how to overcome objections (preferably before they come up), and not taking rejection personally.
Other traits include being able to motivate your team and focus their efforts on the close and follow our sales process, we are looking for you!
- You are great on the phone and know how to connect with people.
- You understand how to engage prospects and sense out leads’ temperature.
- You enjoy being part of a team and are confident in your ability to contribute.
- You are self-motivated, outcome-driven, and extremely organized.
- Conducts quality monitoring of call center agents and provides feedback to improve performance.
- Answer questions from call center agents and provide direction.
- Documenting interaction and workflow in our CRM.
- Perform quality assurance for team members.
- Lead qualification (scripts provided)
- Proficient computer skills, including using Microsoft Word and Excel, using email, and navigating websites, while being able to talk and type at the same time.
- Maintaining consistent and complete records of customer information
- Track call center activities and follow-up in our CRM.
- Ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations.
- Call center sales experience required (2 years minimum)
- Motivated and Self-starter
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- High Level of Passion, Professionalism, and Integrity
- Fits well in a team environment.
- Computer Proficient (Google Docs, Emailing, CRM, etc.)
$600 weekly base, paid biweekly + commission
About NNG Capital Fund LLC
NNG is a private equity investment fund investing in the secondary whole loan market, specializing in the acquisition and management of undervalued real estate opportunities, including re-performing and non-performing mortgage notes.
These core values are the center of our beliefs and shape who we are and how we run our business: