NOTE: Although this is a remote position, we are only accepting applications that live in the U.S.
We are seeking a full-time C# Developer for enterprise software. This will be a great opportunity for the right person! The person will have a choice in the projects he/she works on, a lot of growth opportunities will receive excellent benefits, and be able to work remotely.
Our core values are important to us. If your personal core values are aligned with our firm’s core values listed below and you are qualified for the position, we would look forward to hearing from you.
- Positive Thinkers: We listen carefully and enjoy solving tough problems in effective ways.
- Responsive: We respond quickly and positively to what our customers and partners need.
- Ownership: We take a proactive initiative to improve our process and our results.
- Productive: We have a sense of urgency, we avoid distractions and we work effectively as a team.
- Obsessed with Great Software: We are excited and passionate about creating cutting edge APS software.
- Work alongside our team of developers to improve core web application features.
- Take ownership of smaller scope applications to continually improve them.
- Develop reliable and readable C# code to solve goal-oriented requirements.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of core product functionality to effectively integrate web applications with existing services.
- Offer your opinion and participate in envisioning new product features and solutions.
- Assist support engineers in solving customer issues by providing intricate knowledge of the software.
- 1 to 5 years of experience with C# web application development.
- Experience with multi-threaded and async development.
- Experience with .net libraries and ASP.NET.
- Familiar with cloud application technologies, preferably Azure.
- Can read, write, and clearly speak English in order to communicate with partners and clients.
- Manufacturing and supply chain experience is a plus.
Why you will succeed:
- You are a fast learner, with the ability to learn complex software systems, understand user challenges, and offer creative yet practical solutions.
- Coding is your passion.
- You can articulate your design choices.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaborating across development projects.
- You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback to better improve the team.
We are an advanced planning and scheduling (APS) Software Company with great benefits.
- Salary is based on experience
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- 401K with 7.5% employer contribution
- Medical and Dental Health Insurance Contribution
- Company-paid life insurance
- Gym membership
- Ongoing Personal Learning budget
- Full-time position and start work between 7 AM and 9 AM PST
- We do not sponsor employment Visas