We are seeking a full-time remote C# Extension Developer. Our firm has aggressive growth plans and we are seeking a highly-driven and self-motivated person to join our amazing team! Our core values are important to us. If your personal core values are aligned with our firm’s core values listed below and you are qualified for the position, we would look forward to hearing from you.
- Positive Thinkers: We listen carefully and enjoy solving tough problems in effective ways.
- Responsive: We respond quickly and positively to what our customers and partners need.
- Ownership: We take a proactive initiative to improve our process and our results.
- Productive: We have a sense of urgency, we avoid distractions and we work effectively as a team.
- Obsessed with Great Software: We are excited and passionate about creating cutting edge APS software.
- Build and manage a collection of extension projects that expand core product planning and scheduling functionalities.
- Document and demonstrate new extensions.
- Participate in improving extension architecture and usability.
- Create sample packages and walkthroughs to assist a global network of developers in using and creating extensions.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of core product functionality to assist in creating product solutions utilizing extensions.
- 1 to 5 years of experience with C# Microsoft Windows application development.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Basic knowledge of SQL or other relational database.
- Fast learner, with the ability to learn complex software systems, understand user challenges, and offer creative yet practical solutions.
- Can read, write and clearly speak English in order to communicate with partners and clients.
- Manufacturing and supply chain experience is a plus.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, PlanetTogether is the only advanced planning and scheduling (APS) software company based in the United States. PlanetTogether has mid-sized through Fortune 500 clients optimizing billions of dollars in production output annually, a global support network that is over 100 people strong, and a software platform encapsulating three generations of research and development with origins at Cornell University. Since its founding in 2004, PlanetTogether has had a laser focused mission: Make the planet more productive, one factory at a time.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is based on experience.
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- 401K with 7.5% employer contribution
- Medical and Dental Health Insurance Contribution
- Company paid life insurance
- Gym membership
- Personal Learning budget
- We do not sponsor employment Visas.