We are seeking a full-time C# Developer for enterprise software. This will be a great opportunity for the right person! The person will have a choice in the projects he/she works on, a lot of growth opportunities will receive excellent benefits, and be able to work remotely.
- Work alongside our team of developers to improve software products core features including end-user interfaces, algorithms, web services, and extensibility.
- Develop reliable and readable C# code to solve goal-oriented requirements.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of core product functionality to fix bugs in core software areas.
- Offer your opinion and participate in envisioning new product features and solutions.
- Assist with in-depth software testing using custom developed testing tools.
- Assist support engineers in solving customer issues by providing intricate knowledge of the software.
- 2 to 10 years of experience with C# Microsoft Windows application development.
- Experience with multi-threaded and async development.
- Experience with .net libraries.
- Experience development in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Fast learner, with the ability to learn complex software systems, understand user challenges and offer creative yet practical solutions.
- Can read, write, and clearly speak English in order to communicate with partners and clients.
- Manufacturing and supply chain experience is a plus.
Our core values are important to us. If your personal core values are aligned with our firm’s core values listed below and you are qualified for the position, we would look forward to hearing from you.
- Positive Thinkers: We listen carefully and enjoy solving tough problems in effective ways.
- Responsive: We respond quickly and positively to what our customers and partners need.
- Ownership: We take a proactive initiative to improve our process and our results.
- Productive: We have a sense of urgency, we avoid distractions and we work effectively as a team.
- Obsessed with Great Software: We are excited and passionate about creating cutting edge APS software.
We are an advanced planning and scheduling (APS) Software Company with great benefits.
- Salary is based on experience
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- 401K with 7.5% employer contribution
- Medical and Dental Health Insurance Contribution
- Company-paid life insurance
- Gym membership
- Ongoing Personal Learning budget
- Full-time position and start work between 7AM and 9AM PST
- We do not sponsor employment Visas