We are seeking a full-time C# Developer for enterprise software. This will be a great opportunity for the right person! The person will have a choice in the projects they work on, a lot of growth opportunities will receive excellent benefits, and be able to work remotely.
*Note: We are only accepting U.S. candidates for the C Sharp Enterprise Software Developer position*
- Work alongside our team of developers to improve software products core features including end-user interfaces, algorithms, web services, and extensibility.
- Develop a reliable and readable C# code to solve goal-oriented requirements.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of core product functionality to fix bugs in core software areas.
- Offer your opinion and participate in envisioning new product features and solutions.
- Assist with in-depth software testing using custom-developed testing tools.
- Assist support engineers in solving customer issues by providing intricate knowledge of the software.
Our core values are important to us. If your personal core values are aligned with our firm’s core values listed below and you are qualified for the position, we would look forward to hearing from you.
- Positive Thinkers: We listen carefully and enjoy solving tough problems in effective ways.
- Responsive: We respond quickly and positively to what our customers and partners need.
- Ownership: We take a proactive initiative to improve our process and our results.
- Productive: We have a sense of urgency, we avoid distractions and we work effectively as a team.
- Obsessed with Great Software: We are excited and passionate about creating cutting edge APS software.
- 2 to 10 years of experience with C# Microsoft Windows application development.
- Experience with multi-threaded and async development.
- Experience with .net libraries.
- Experience development in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Fast learner, with the ability to learn complex software systems, understand user challenges, and offer creative yet practical solutions.
- Can read, write, and clearly speak English in order to communicate with partners and clients.
- Manufacturing and supply chain experience is a plus.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, PlanetTogether is the only advanced planning and scheduling (APS) software company based in the United States. PlanetTogether has mid-sized through Fortune 500 clients optimizing billions of dollars in production output annually, a global support network that is over 100 people strong, and a software platform encapsulating three generations of research and development with origins at Cornell University. Since its founding in 2004, PlanetTogether has had a laser focused mission: Make the planet more productive, one factory at a time.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is based on experience.
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- 401K with 7.5% employer contribution
- Medical and Dental Health Insurance Contribution
- Company paid life insurance
- Gym membership
- Personal Learning budget
- We do not sponsor employment Visas.