The Mike Robinson Team at Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and potential seller
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License in the State of Georgia
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$75,000+ at plan
About The Mike Robinson Team at Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Mike Robinson has been a top-selling REALTOR® in the south Atlanta area for over 31 years. The Mike Robinson Team believes success is not just measured in the buying and selling of real estate, but in providing extraordinary service to their clients which results in a very positive and enjoyable experience. Their high level of sales achievement is a result of their commitment to their core objective of ensuring the very best in client advocacy.
Their goal is to provide an exceptional experience, develop mutually beneficial relationships, and continue fostering trusting lifelong connections. With over 100 years of combined real estate sales experience, The Mike Robinson Team has the wonderful opportunity to bring together their unique individual talents, strengths and passion. Together, they form a sensational and dynamic real estate team dedicated to providing a high level of professionalism and result-oriented service.