We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Guide potential home buyers through the process of finding their home and negotiating the best terms to protect their best interests
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination, discipline and great team player skills
- Positive attitude and committed to Veenstra Team core values
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoy negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrive in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ at plan
About Veenstra Team
We are a small, top producing real estate team that is growing. We currently have 3 licensed agents and are committed to making them successful. Our team leaders have consistently averaged 50+ transactions every year. We're very effective at generating leads and have too many leads to manage, so we're also looking for licensed agents who may be interested in being joining our eXp team as independent agents.
We provide exceptional systems, training, access to our lead pond, accountability and tools for agents who want to be part of our eXp team. Jason Veenstra is a mentor for eXp Realty LLC and we are excited to help new agents become top producing independent agents.
We are at the forefront with new technology and working with the best in-class tools to do our work. Our Core Values include Exceptional Service, Growth and Development, Integrity, Teamwork, Working Hard and Smart, Positivity and Thankfulness.