Keller Williams Evansville
Are you a highly motivated, driven individual looking for unlimited opportunities? We're looking for someone who has a servant's heart with excellent customer service skills who will thrive in a team environment.
We are seeking new or experienced sales people. Training, coaching and accountability will be provided. A real estate license is not needed but you must be willing to get a real estate license.
A career night will be held the third week of January. You will receive an email invite by January 12th if we have an interest in speaking further with you.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Always put the clients best interest first.
- Consult with clients to help them find a new home.
- Host open houses.
- Manage incoming clients through phone, text, email.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
$60,000 - $125,000+
About Keller Williams Evansville
The Dauby Team is a rapidly growing real estate sales team servicing Southwest Indiana. Our office is located in Evansville, Indiana. We love to serve our clients and create the ultimate experience.