Top Birmingham Real Estate sales team in search of the high level sales executive type that can close warm qualified sales leads. Candidate should have outside sales experience and carry themselves in a professional manner.
- Show up to work everyday ready to hunt and ready to close.
- Effectively communicate our team's vision and message to potential clients.
- Identify and establish relationships with qualified customers and gain them as clients.
- Manage the client relationship and expectations through the home buying process.
- Ability to work 50-60 hours per week on achieving these objectives.
- Ability to work 50-60+ hours per week (weekends often times) to achieve the team goals and objectives.
- Past high level sales experience with a proven track record to close a plus.
- Fully licensed Real Estate Sales person a major plus but not required.
- 2 year degree or higher education level (preferred degrees, business, education, marketing, communications)
- Legally active driver's license and ability to commute all over Birmingham Metro Area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with potential clients.
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Team Taylor
Team Taylor is a high level Real Estate team that is ranked as the #1 sales team for RE/MAX, the world's largest Real Estate company, in the state of Alabama. Founded in 2005, Team Taylor has consistently outpaced the competition and is looking to grow. Being under the RE/MAX Southern Homes brokerage umbrella we offer the support and training needed for those looking to make their dream of becoming a top Realtor into a reality. The average sales per year per agent on our team is 35. The average for the "average" agent is 5. We provide all of our agents with the latest in technology, lead management, sales support, and even old school networking tools to be the best. Do you have what it takes?