Nicole Spellman Group
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer’s Specialist to consult with buyer clients exclusively. Are you resolved to making the buying experience for a client effortless and compelling? Do you listen to your clients in a consultative way? If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU!
We can help get you licensed if needed! We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success. This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Help to facilitate mortgage pre-certification on behalf of buyers when necessary to streamline the process in a timely manner
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to improve sales results
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Be an advocate for your clients
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Be a strong communicator
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Experience in real estate sales is a plus
About Nicole Spellman Group
We are an award winning local team that currently has 12 agents. We have an amazing training platform and great support staff in place.