McConnell and Associates
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Consult with qualified buyers in order to discover their property needs: then, find properties that meet those needs
- Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance your sales
- Guide 20-40 buyer clients through the home purchasing process each year
- Help families make their dream come true
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by consistently networking and learning from other real estate professionals
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current Real Estate License required
- Must have excellent communication skills - active listening and engagement required
- Demonstrate willingness to be part of an active, progressive team
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred - our clients come first
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Some weekend and evening hours required
We don't want you to be a desk jockey or paper pusher, we will provide administrative support.
Please note: If you don't finish the application process, we won't contact you. Please upload your resume, answer the questions and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
$70,000+ at plan, commission
About McConnell and Associates
We are a team oriented, customer service driven real estate office. Our leader has been in the industry nearly 15 years and has decided to share knowledge and opportunities with agents who want a long and successful career, not a short term job. We use systems and team work to help our team succeed. We provide leads. office space and transaction management at no charge for people who want to work smart, have fun, and help people meet their real estate dreams.