Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
We are looking for soon-to-be, newly or already Licensed Real Estate Agents who want to be part of something bigger. Candidates must enjoy winning because we do a lot of it!
This is a commission income position. Follow the model and the sky is the limit.
- Are you coachable, consistent and learning based?
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal?
- Would you like to run your own business and grow it?
- Do you strive for a better life than you have now and are willing to put in the hard work to achieve it?
- Do you work well with a team, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment?
- Daily prospecting for lead generation
- Acquiring clients for purchase or sale of real estate and offering the highest level of customer service throughout the real estate transaction process
- Hosting weekly open houses during the week/weekends
- Tracking and reporting numbers
- Weekly team meetings
- Monthly closing quotas
- Team player
- Become a local expert
- Highly self motivated
- Solution based, tenacious and choose to become better everyday
- Someone with a passion for helping others
- Team players with a hunger in their belly
- Someone who won't quit and stays consistent
- Those seeking daily accountability to be their best
- Weekly and daily quotas and reporting
- Organizational skills
- Abundance mindset
- Real estate license. If you aren't licensed yet or are in school...apply anyhow! One of our career consultants will reach out to chat with you about how to get your license, and study help while preparing for the exam.
$80,000+ (income is all commission based)
About Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Eastside in Kirkland is owned and operated by Ben Kinney Companies (BKCO). Ben Kinney owns seven Keller Williams offices in Washington State with approximately 1,450 real estate agents doing more than $3.5 billion in sales annually. He also owns a mortgage company, coaching company, and multiple, real estate technology companies. In 2020, Ben Kinney was ranked by Swanepoel as one of the most powerful leaders in the real estate industry. Ranking at #2, was Gary Keller, Co-Founder and CEO of Keller Williams.
Although we are a large, and growing company, we function as one team with multiple locations, allowing us the ability to provide our agents with the best education opportunities and best training the industry has to offer.