ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate investors, buyers and sellers throughout Southern California. We are expanding, our goal is to bring on 3 more top producing team members by Sept 15th.
- A licensed agent or broker? Have completed all coursework for the exam?
- Someone with a desire to assist others with World Class service?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, coaching and training/resources?
- To focus on the dollar producing activities to earn a high income?
- Administrative support (we handle the paperwork so you can focus on clients)
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
If you are ready to grow from a new agent or you are doing 3-15 transactions per year and want more with a team to set you up for success, apply now. Your growth is our business.
- Primary duties include showing property, writing offers and lead generating, overall management of the process. We will help create your calendar to meet your goals- we meet 3x per week at 8:30am to start the day off right.
- Provide world-class customer service to our clients, stay in communication and build rapport.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM (client relationship mgt).
- Establish a profitable and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Required: Current Real Estate License or in process -finished all required courses
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player - A desire to be the best
- Proactive, perform well under pressure - A desire to offer world class customer care
- Be able to follow a daily schedule to exceed your goals for income and business
- Positive attitude, be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
$69,000+ is very possible, Commission based
About Chappell Team
We are in growth mode! Join one of the top teams at Keller Williams Realty AV. Our Team has sold over 1,000 homes here in the AV and we are looking for a limited number of team agents to help expand. We will share with you our knowledge, experiences, leads, scripts and many other tools to help you become successful. Simply put, you excel, we excel... Please be sure to complete the entire application process. There is more to it than sending the resume. Be sure to check all email folders for follow up. Position requires a CA Real Estate license.