We are looking for a great Real Estate Agent.
We are one of the most productive Real Estate sales teams in the San Antonio area and are looking for a motivated Real Estate Sales Agent who is passionate about building a successful Real Estate career.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can build a career and earn a significant income.
We have an abundance of leads, the absolute best systems/technology in the industry, a high profile/visibility brick and mortar location in one of the fastest-growing areas of town (Alamo Ranch), and an agent development program that will get you off the ground and confident in your practice. You will be personally coached and trained by Carl Bishop, a local top-producing RE/MAX Broker with 12 years of experience as a licensed Realtor.
Get a structured start to your Real Estate career by joining an established Real Estate sales team that has a learning-based culture centered around coaching and accountability. Every Agent has an opportunity to earn over $100,000 their first year in our Agent Development Program.
- 3+ closings per month
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases
- Participate in prospecting activities daily
- Negotiate purchase contracts with buyers, sellers, and other agents
- Guide buyer clients through the home purchase process
- Guide seller clients through the home sale process
- Gain referrals by setting and delivering on expectations with all clients
- Establish long-term relationships with clients and prospects
- Current Real Estate License
- Maintain active membership of the San Antonio Board of Realtors
- Display a learning-based, people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current Real Estate trends
- Familiarity with the San Antonio area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Real Estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
$100,000+ at plan commission
About AE Realty
Mission Statement: To be the company of choice for learning based individuals committed to adding value to the lives of others.
Vision Statement: To be a company known for making an impact in the lives of the people we serve.