The Morris Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Meeting with potential clients that desire to buy or sell
- Assessing property values through market analysis
- Negotiating top dollar for clients
- Effective/frequent communication on daily/weekly basis
- Staying in tune with current market conditions/trends
- Being a student of the art and science of selling
- Applying a consultative sales approach
- The desire to help others
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- 1+ years of sales experience or service
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with CRM systems
- No real estate experience required, but welcome
$70,000 - $90,000
About The Morris Team
The Morris Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“Family, Excellence and Dependability”
Every action we take reflects these core values.