My Puget Sound Homes - Keller Williams
New Agents - My Puget Sound Homes Is Hiring! The best real estate careers start here!
Licensed real estate broker wanted - Team Buyers Agent and Jr. Listing Agent positions available!
Working on a team will lead to more deals closed, more income, the opportunity to have time off without losing business and much more. Our team is looking for Licensed Agents who are looking to grow their career and increase their income.
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! My Puget Sound Homes at Keller Williams is looking for a motivated, licensed buyers agent who desires to make a 6-figure income and who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic and fast growing team in South King County. With over $28 Million in sales volume last year, we need to expand. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Success happens here!
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to and services buyers.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that best meet those needs.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close (coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator).
- Effectively negotiates for all buyer clients.
- High School Graduate
- Washington Real Estate Licensee (or in process of obtaining)
- Prior sales and/or customer relations experience preferred
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients
$88,000+ at plan
About My Puget Sound Homes - Keller Williams
My Puget Sound Homes is a member of Keller Williams Puget Sound. We are currently the #1 Team in our Market Center. Our team lead has over 25 years of Real Estate experience and our team is growing rapidly. We have the best training, coaching and support in the business, a requirement in today's ever-increasingly competitive market, and we can help you make your dreams come true! Cutting edge training an technology support.
Advantages of a career at KW:
* The best training and coaching
* The best technology including a branded real estate app)
* The best wealth-building opportunities
* Fun work atmosphere
* Need to get your real estate license? We can help!