Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are seeking a highly-motivated Buyer’s Agent to help service overflow of buyer business.
Salary: $65,000 - $100,000+ (first year) dependent on experience and team performance
Hours: Full-time, 40 hrs/wk, flexibility on evenings and weekends required
Benefits: All business-related expenses (e.g. board dues, mileage, business cards, etc.) covered, health insurance stipends, flexible schedule and paid time off
Location: Pasadena, CA
Candidate MUST live within a 10-mile commute of the 91101 zip code and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license and carry insurance.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Support the Lead Agent with all buyer activity that the team brings in; interface daily with buyers
- Guide buyers through the entire escrow process
- Educate buyers on the local market and the home-buying process
- Property showings and host open houses
- Coordinate with the title company in preparing escrow instructions
- Work with client lenders to get pre-approval letters in motion
- Draft offers for clients; handle all negotiations and closings
- Providing stellar service is of the utmost importance to you, as you enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships
- People gravitate to your outgoing personality as you engage them with your friendly, warm and sophisticated demeanor
- Positive and thoughtful, you think before you speak
- Able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
- Extraordinary organizational and project management skills
- Detail-focused with the ability to juggle multiple projects effectively
- Open and eager to learn new things, poised and professional and present yourself as such
- You take on your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidence, confidentiality (NDA required), dedication, loyalty and integrity
- 2+ years of residential Real Estate Sales experience and ideally having closed at least $2M-$5M on your own
- An active CA real estate license is required
- Well-versed in real estate contracts and the sales cycle having handled transactions from Contract-to-Close
- You are passionate about client service and want a career in the industry you love — not just a job
A mastery of the following:
- CRM programs
$65,000 - $100,000+ (first year) DOE and team performance
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com