Did you reach your real estate goals in 2018? If not, what are you going to do differently this year to be successful?
If you have the desire and discipline to succeed and could benefit from personal mentoring and coaching, perhaps it's time to join a team!
Our Team is expanding and we are currently seeking three ambitious Real Estate Agents to work with home buyers in the Collin County area.
We have regular one-on-one mentoring time with each of our agents to guide you into true success by focusing on principles of success that will serve you well in your professional life as well as personal community life.
Our team needs agents to help service Allen, McKinney, Celina, Frisco, Prosper and other surrounding areas in Collin County.
If you'd like to hear more about our team opportunities, apply today!
What we provide:
- Weekly and monthly coaching to help you meet your goals
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office/transaction support
- A proven training program
- State-of-the-art website tools for you to work with clients
- 20 years of IT experience
- 20 years of Marketing experience
- We use amazing ad techniques and web tools to help you communicate with your clients
- Jumpstart program
- Career growth opportunities
You must be coachable and willing to "row in the same direction" as our team training.
We are looking for emotionally intelligent and kind-hearted people who can grow into leadership positions after they prove their ability to sell well.
- Show up to appointments on time
- Consult with clients to discover the desires of their ideal home
- Show homes to prospective buyers and hold open houses
- Manage incoming leads through our state-of-the-art web applications that assist you with automated phone, email and text templates
- Master the art of lead follow-up and lead conversion
- Participate in one-on-one weekly and monthly coaching
- Utilize our VIP Buyer program that helps you set yourself apart from other agents
- Learn how we sell new home construction
- Candidates must be in the process of obtaining a Texas Real Estate license
- Live in Collin County area
- Available to work full time
- Willing to put in the time to also develop your own lead sources through our coaching
- Willingness to do what is best for your clients
- Participate in our community parties, services, and activities
- Someone who can learn from our coaching programs
- Flexible work hours
$60,000 minimum at plan commission based
About LivingWell Properties
Are you ready to grow an explosive business in 2019? Does working with a team that invests time, energy, and finances into YOUR career sound valuable to you? If the answer is YES, don't waste another minute. Contact us to schedule your interview today!