Is a team right for you?
Are you are a real estate agent with the discipline and desire to succeed. Do you believe with the right training and coaching, you could build a truly successful career? Perhaps it's time to join a team.
Our Top Team is expanding and we are currently seeking three ambitious real estate agents to work with home buyers. We build your career through personal training, mentoring, coaching, leads and more! And we have fun doing it! Our team needs agents to help service Frisco, Aubrey, Little Elm, and Denton.
If you'd like to hear more about our team opportunities, let's schedule a no pressure quick phone call.
What We Provide:
- Geographically targeted leads
- 15 years of raving fans loyal to us
- Weekly and monthly coaching to help you meet your goals
- Regular one-on-one coaching moments to meet your needs
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office/transaction support
- A proven training program
- State-of-the-art website tools for you to work with clients
- 20 years of IT experience
- 20 years of Marketing experience
- We use amazing ad techniques and web tools to help you communicate with your clients. Check out our website for a demo: https://www.thelivingwellteam.com/about/
- Our goal is to have you closing two houses (that are priced at about $500,000) per month within 12 months by following our 25 day jumpstart program
- Do what is best for the client
- Show up to appointments on time
- Consult with clients to discover the desires of their ideal home
- Show homes to prospective buyers and hold open houses
- Manage incoming leads through our state-of-the-art web applications that assist you with automated phone, email and text templates
- We train you to add client preferences into our website to help you alert clients to new home buying opportunities
- Master the art of lead follow-up and lead conversion
- Participate in one-on-one weekly and monthly coaching
- Utilize our VIP Buyer program that helps you set yourself apart from other agents
- Candidates must have a Texas Real Estate license
- Willing to put in the time to also develop your own lead sources through our coaching
- Willing to put in the time and effort to be successful
- Willingness to do what is best for your clients
- Participate in our community parties, services, and activities
- People oriented, positive attitude
- Self-motivated team player
- Someone who can learn from our coaching programs
- Flexible work hours
$60,000 according to plan (position is 100% commission)
About LivingWell Properties
LivingWell Properties is a fast growing boutique brokerage. We're seeking highly motivated individuals who desire to work in a true team environment. Are you ready to grow your business in the right direction? Are you ready to work in a "team-e-rage" that invests time, energy and finances into your career? If the answer is yes, we'd love to meet you.