Our team members EARN more! Due to growth. We have an unmatched opportunity for Buyers Agents to elevate their potential income substantially.
We are consistently a top producing team. We have proven approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow-up and technology – all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
If you are looking for a company whose systems are built around making team members successful, apply today. We would love to talk to you about joining our family!
• Primary duties include prospecting for new leads, follow ups, e-mail and text communication and overall management of sales pipeline. Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Write, present and negotiate buyer's purchase agreements.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Current Real Estate License
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.