Remax - Denise Mai
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We need sales professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
We are a results oriented company with high minimum standards. Our customer service is just as important as the houses our clients buy and sell.
Each of the Real Estate Sales Agents on our team is empowered to do anything within reason to give the customer superb service.
Our leads system, technological platform and education program will get you off the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family today!
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments and close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write and submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved and informed – Promote the team concept.
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM).
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase.
- Train, mentor and assist in the hiring of additional buyer’s agents and showing assistants.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Regularly attend team meetings.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
- Have a better understanding of the real estate market and guide clients to make the best informed real estate decision.
- Legal drivers license to be able to drive in BC
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Second language preferred eg. Mandarin, Cantonese
- Be a part of a dynamic and growing team!
$80,000+ Potential in earning
About Remax - Denise Mai
We are small real estate team looking to grow and expand, we have large and ambitious dreams.
We are in the Presidents Club, ranking us Top 1% of all realtors in Greater Vancouver ranking us 42 out of over 14,000+agents.
Our mission is to help buyers and sellers make the real estate process smooth and as stress free as possible.
There's a fun and dynamic culture here and we would love to have you on board!