Woodlands Eco Realty
Currently seeking Licensed Realtors, Team Leaders and Buyer's Agents!
Realistically earn $50,000 - $100,000 in first 12 months!
- Imagine having a summer of 2018 with a pipeline full of buyer leads - join our team and you will have that AND the professional coaching to take your career to the next level. We have thousands of leads and not enough time. Help us find these buyers their homes!
Houston real estate market is rapidly expanding! Our team has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)! We are also currently seeking agents in Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, Montgomery, Magnolia, Cypress etc.
We are a technology-driven real estate team with multiple aggressive internet lead generation systems. We run Facebook marketing campaigns that produce more leads than we can follow up with. We are using one of the top Client Relationship Mangers (CRM) in the US. We have experienced massive growth in the past year, and we are adding 4 new buyer's agents.
What are we looking for?
- Licensed realtors with 1-2 years of experience or at least 6 buy or sale transactions under their bet.
- Magnetic personality types with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- Someone with the ability to be a team player.
- Someone comfortable with the internet, technology, using smartphone apps and texting.
- Knowledge of social media especially Facebook at a high level.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS - lots of leads
- A team of Inside Sales Agents that place initial calls to incoming leads for you
- First-class marketing and professionally printed, branded materials - we've done all of this for you
- Effective systems to keep in touch with your past clients so you can earn repeat business
- A coaching program that YOU can use with mastermind calls and a Facebook group where top producers synergize
- A CRM that does all the heavy lifting for you, reminding you who to call, when to call, when to text someone. It's all there on your screen each day - no lead is left behind. Just follow up and you WILL be successful. We are doing it - you can too!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Daily follow up activities with your leads, including phone calls, texting and emails.
- Prepare "comparable market analysis" to establish market values for your buyers using the MLS.
- Create documents such as buyer agency contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases. We will help you with this while you are new.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and broker open houses to enhance your sales.
- Network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Guide buyer clients through the home purchase
- Prepare “comparable market analysis’ to establish market value.
- Can set a series of tasks for themselves to ensure important follow ups don’t fall through the cracks.
- Provide buyers with current overview of market conditions and projections.
- Ability to work on a team, including our transaction coordinator to complete files.
- Hold an active real estate license.
- Familiarity with the the area of town you are specializing in, and regularly touring/showing homes in that area.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies - we are frequently advancing our technologies to keep up with the latest in Real Estate.
- Serve as a strong advocate for our clients' best interests and their goals.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
$50,000 - $100,000+
About Woodlands Eco Realty
Our company has been growing and we need a Marketing and Social Media Coordinator to help us with our growth and brand recognition.
We understand every one is wired differently and everyone has strengths and weaknesses. We help you thrive on your strengths while providing support for your weaknesses.
AT WER we also believe in career and growth opportunities. Unlike other brokerages where you will always be a sales agent or a realtor at WER you can start as an ISA or Showing Agent and grow into Buyers Agent or Listing Agent and continue to become a team leader, area leader, associate broker to regional lead. We believe team work, loyalty and hard work should be acknowledged and rewarded.
Our key lead generation systems, professional coaching and marketing make sure you stay ahead of the game and succeed. The combination of tools, systems and growth potential that we offer is unheard of and not commonly available in this industry.
Your success is our success and your failure is our failure.