Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Who are we? The Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams is a quickly-growing, dynamic, team-oriented group of real estate professionals who are passionate about delivering a world class experience to home buyers and sellers to hundreds of families a year. We are learning-based, growth-minded, highly accountable, fun loving and committed to WINNING. Our next buyer's specialists will be too!
Sounds like you? Let's talk!
The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is:
- Optimistic and outgoing.
- He/She loves to be around people, is persuasive, magnetic and optimistic.
- With people all day long, every day. The right personality for that environment is critical.
- Wants to be part of a hardworking Team that has a STRONG desire to produce, creates a positive and enthusiastic energy and surrounds themselves with the best in the business.
- Must have the desire to suit up and show up everyday.
- Wants to be part of a team that is very focused driven on team goals, but also is part of a team that focuses on helping each member achieve their personal goals.
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to and services Buyers.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools, and all issues regarding homeownership.
- Effectively negotiates for all Buyer clients.
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
- Willingness to learn scripts and dialogues relevant to real estate market and trends.
- Coordination and assists in holding Open Houses for team.
- Follow up with Buyer after Buyer’s Agreement is signed to determine home wants/needs.
- Schedule and attend showing appointments with buyers, continue showing properties until home is found.
- Confirm or refine criteria and show additional homes as needed.
- Update client details and To-Do’s in Boomtown.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
- Networking with other agents and meeting with homeowners to locate inventory.
- Implements Time Blocking into daily schedule.
- Buyer agents will be responsible for converting appointments set by inside sales team through meeting with individuals who are interested in buying residential real estate.
- Locate residential properties which meet buyer specifications and negotiate with listing agent on behalf of the client, ultimately putting the client under contract.
- Become an expert on the evolving real estate market, accurately present Ready Realty Group’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and deftly handle and overcome objections.
- Prospect for new business and rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for buyers.
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with inside sales agents to understand buyer motivation, competition and financial specifics.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MUST HAVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE.
- Passion for selling.
- Committed to putting clients first.
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Knowledge and experience in real estate a PLUS!
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely strong ability to close appointments, negotiate and convert prospects.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, FollowUpBoss, MOJO (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed – will be trained.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$70,000 - $140,000+ earning potential
About Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.