Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Who are we? The Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams is a quickly-growing, dynamic, team-oriented group of real estate professionals who are passionate about delivering a world class experience to home buyers and sellers to hundreds of families a year. We are learning-based, growth-minded, highly accountable, fun loving, and committed to WINNING. Our next buyer's specialists will be too!
Sounds like you? Let's talk!
No real estate experience required or license required to start. If unlicensed, candidate must be willing to obtain Florida Real Estate License quickly.
Nurturing and converting business opportunities served by the Ready Realty Group’s real estate team. Achieving productivity, clients closed and revenue targets while responding efficiently to client needs (usually in form of locating homes for buyers). Primary duties include converting appointments to clients, putting clients under contract and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
Location: This position will work out of the Tampa, FL
- Buyer agents will be responsible for converting appointments set by inside sales team through meeting with individuals who are interested in buying residential real estate.
- Locate residential properties which meet buyer specifications and negotiate with listing agent on behalf of the client, ultimately putting the client under contract
- Become an expert on the evolving real estate market, accurately present Ready Realty Group’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and deftly handle and overcome objections
- Prospect for new business and rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for buyers
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with inside sales agents to understand buyer motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for selling
- Committed to putting clients first
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas
- Knowledge and experience in real estate a PLUS!
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Agent strongly preferred (not required, may obtain during training process)
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely strong ability to close appointments, negotiate and convert prospects
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, FollowUpBoss, MOJO (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed – will be trained
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$70,000 - $140,000+ earning potential
About Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.