Alterra Real Estate Group
National Real Estate Company seeks Broker Agents Teams who are tired of the treadmill and starting over every Jan 1st. Tired of working for someone else and ready for a chance to build something formidable that doesn't line the pockets of their agency. Those hard-working folks who seem to only tread water working inside the box that real estate gives them.
Well, we are a whole different box: Get paid three ways, 1) Fantastic splits and low cap, 2) Revenue Sharing, and 3) Equity Sharing.
Cloud-Based National collaboration with some of the top Brokers and Teams. Top notch training for lead generation and team leading. Free KVCore offered to every agent.
Most Broker-Agents feel they don’t have the necessary tools or need help from their current Brokerage so that they can succeed in all markets, as well as have a formidable solution toward an exit plan. We believe we have found a powerful solution to fill the gap on these problems so that the Broker-Agent can be wildly successful and start to have fun as well as give them a fulfilling purpose to you and your family.
Innovative and market disrupting company is seeking Assertive individuals who can answer these questions:
Do you consider yourself an entrepreneur, a maverick, someone who just needs a chance? Have you noticed that the mega-agents keep their “secrets” close to the vest? Would direct access to nationwide mega-agents and successful team secrets change your future? Would access to 24 hours per week of “live and direct” training on Lead generation and conversion, listing production and sales production help you reach your wildly successful goals.
- Aggressive phone skills with nurturing personality. Dialing for dollars.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ (80% - 100+% splits, plus stock options and Revenue Share)
About Alterra Real Estate Group
We are a growing team in a hot real estate market that is focused on that growth. Our mission is to serve the region with integrity and who's committed to serving its agents, Inside Sales Account Managers and the community.