Keller Williams Realty/ Triolo Realty Group
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Training/ Mentorship/ Support/ Leadership
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between listing agents and potential buyer
- Primary duties include prospecting/lead generation, follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Maintain professionalism in alignment with our brand, values, and mission
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work on weekends/ evenings
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Motivated for success and willing to do what it takes to succeed
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Keller Williams Realty/ Triolo Realty Group
We are a group of dedicated, forward thinking, client focused real estate consultants who live by the mantra: "Every client will feel like our only Client." Triolo Realty Group is consistently referred by past clients, colleagues, family and friends. We elevate the real estate transaction experience to a unique level of client services to give our agents and clients alike the advantage.
While client service guides our company, results are the ultimate benchmark. We pride ourselves in the ability to net our clients more money on their real estate transactions, in less time, with the least amount of inconvenience, even in the most challenging environments. You’ll notice the difference when you work with us. We can’t wait to meet you.