Keller Williams Realty/ Triolo Realty Group
Keller Williams Realty/Triolo Realty Group
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER? Frustrated with the inconsistency of closings, lack of support and positive motivation around you? Struggling on your own and not sure what to do?
PLUG INTO our PROVEN TEAM SYSTEMS to help you succeed! We empower agents through training, shadowing, and accountability to reach their full potential.
We serve buyers, sellers and investors in San Diego.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A California licensed Real Estate Agent?
- Have 12-18 months experience as a licensed agent or closed 2 - 10 escrows?
- A self-starter, strong work ethic, resourceful, learning based, and contributing team player?
- A person that loves serving people at a high level and helping them achieve their goals?
- A professional that is craving a stable career path in real estate and just don’t know what you are doing wrong? Or what you are doing right?
Do you want:
- A team environment with a great company culture?
- Systems structure, technology and resources at your fingerprints that teach you how to generate a consistent pipeline?
- Accountability to help you reach your goals?
- A proven model of success?
- Team leads and a business networking model that generates warm referrals on a regular basis?
- Training mentorship, support and leadership?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- Tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to take your business to the next level by joining a team with a proven track record of success, apply now.
- Daily prospecting and lead generation activities with entire sales team
- Utilizing Boomtown CRM system and MOJO dialer for all prospecting, follow up, email communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Scheduling consultations with clients to educate them about the process, review their goals and desires and securing Buyer Broker Agreements
- Searching for inventory that matches client’s needs and scheduling home tours
- Negotiate purchase contracts for clients
- Provide world class service and attention
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Maintain professionalism in alignment with our brand, values, and mission
- Current California Real Estate License
- Preferably have 12-18 months experience as a licensed Agent or closed 2 - 10 escrows
- Familiarity with San Diego county real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technology
- Grit determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work on weekends/ evenings
- Organized resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Motivated for success and willing to do what it takes to succeed
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Keller Williams Realty/ Triolo Realty Group
We are a group of real estate consultants who live by the mantra: "Every client will feel like our only Client". We elevate the real estate experience to a unique level of client services that ultimately benefit those we are fortunate to serve. We are an innovative company at the cutting edge of market trends, using technology, communication, negotiation, experience and knowledge to give our clients and our team Agents a competitive advantage.