Grant Law Homes Team
Are you a San Gabriel Valley Agent looking for consistent lead volume, professional growth, and income?
Over the last 3 months our team has rapidly grown and we have thousands of recent leads in our data bank! We are rocking it! We are providing over 75 fresh leads a month per agent which is way too many for us to handle. Our top agent just closed 5 deals last month! There are so many leads that we cannot get to because we are so busy, and we want your help.
Here is what we offer:
- Buyer agent training or listing agent training and appointment materials,
- Full transaction management support
- All the tools for listings and open houses (amazing signs, flyers templates, etc),
- Access to unbelievably available and experienced broker support
- A lead a day guarantee
- Morning collaborative team conference calls, nationwide coaching and masterminds
- Fun social events, and most importantly success tailored to your financial and real estate goals.
Make no mistake, everyone works very hard on the team and with that comes the success we envision for ourselves and each other. Our motto is Honesty, a Winning Attitude, & Determination and we have a commitment to clients, the industry, and each other.
I look forward to sharing all that we have to offer as a team and can't wait to hear about your career goals and how you can and will leverage our team for your success.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Convert leads from customers to clients.
- Write and negotiate contracts for clients.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
About Grant Law Homes Team
Grant Law Homes Team. is an agent-centric real estate team dedicated to providing a home for agent growth in any stage of their career. We specialize in providing a platform for both growing new agents into superstars as well as helping seasoned top producing agents expand their reach and create their own teams.
Whether you are working on closing your first deal or looking for help to expand into a new territory as a superstar agent, GLHT is here to provide platform, training, leads, and structure for your development and growth. Apply today!
"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."