We are in need of one to two Buyer's Agents! We have leads and our team cannot handle them all. You will be provided with all of the tools necessary. Full training and mentorship included.
Contact us if you would like to be part of a fun, team-oriented office, run with a competitive edge and high accountability standards. We have regular competitions, Dialing for Dollar Nights, up-to-date technology, plus a full support staff that allows you to concentrate on what you do best – prospecting and selling!
- Primary duties include follow ups, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Call, convert, prospect our leads as well as your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month
- Conduct showings and perform market analyses
- Draft and negotiate offers to purchase
- Serve as your clients’ advocate and adviser through the day of closing
- MUST be a licensed California real estate sales agent (or will be soon)
- Have grit, determination and be a great team player
- Possess strong work ethic and time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Be tech savvy and value the tools and technology of real estate
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willing to follow our system and procedures (be trainable!)
- Bilingual is a plus
Please note: This is a Commission only position.
$75,000+ annual at plan (Commission Only)
About NextHome Coastal
We are a full service brokerage, providing all the support an Agent needs. You can learn more about our company, NextHome Coastal, by visiting www.JoinNextHomeCoastal.com.