Prestige Realty & Associates
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. All leads, systems and support are provided for you at no expense! You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us.
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$75,000 Commission Based
About Prestige Realty & Associates
Dawn Schultz is the broker/owner of Prestige Realty & Associates and is recognized as a National Real Estate Coach with Club Wealth Coaching and Consulting!
Through training, coaching, and education, she provides the resources agents need to be successful in the industry. She has a proven track record developing unlicensed agents or newer agents into top producing rock star agents!
The office is collaborative based and includes a growth-minded culture! Our team is all about authenticity, focus, transparency and drive!
The goal will always be to ensure both agents and support staff have success!