Keller Williams Grand Rapids - Smallegan Real Estate
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
About Keller Williams Grand Rapids - Smallegan Real Estate
At Smallegan Real Estate, we strive to create an environment that encourages success and growth among our agents. Having a culture that drives success is critical to ensuring that both agents and the team grow in a positive way. This is done by continued education and proven systems that help create a successful environment for our team members. When positive attitudes radiate throughout the office, learning becomes fun and not a dreaded task.
Success, growth, and positive attitudes are just the start to working with the Smallegan Real Estate Team. We hope that you will consider joining our positive and growth driven team.