Queen Realty Group
The Arizona Real Estate market is rapidly expanding! Our team has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)! We are also currently seeking to hire one agent in Litchfield Park, Peoria, Buckeye or Goodyear.
We are a technology-driven real estate team with multiple aggressive internet lead generation systems. But more than leads, you will have access to some of the hottest real estate technology available. Our team is using one of the top Client Relationship Mangers (CRM) in the US, proven to help you close more deals.
Plus, our team also happens to be some of the most fun and interesting people working AZ real estate market. We are dedicated and driven individuals who have experienced massive growth in the past year, and we are adding 2 new buyer's agents.
Here is the person we are looking for:
- Magnetic personality types with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- Someone with the ability to be a team player.
- Someone comfortable with the internet, technology, using smartphone apps and texting.
- Knowledge of social media especially Facebook at a high level.
If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
There is a $90,000 commission earning potential when following our plan and using our systems.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Daily follow up activities with your leads, including phone calls, texting and emails.
- Prepare "comparable market analysis" to establish market values for your buyers using the MLS.
- Create documents such as buyer agency contracts, and purchase agreements. We will help you with this while you are new.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and broker open houses to enhance your sales.
- Network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Guide buyer clients through the home purchase.
- Can set a series of tasks for themselves to ensure important follow ups don’t fall through the cracks.
- Provide buyers with current overview of market conditions and projections.
- Ability to work on a team, including with our transaction coordinator to complete files.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire a real estate license (we can advise you of how to get one).
- Familiarity with the area of town you are specializing in, and regularly touring/showing homes in that area.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies - we are frequently advancing our technologies to keep up with the latest in Real Estate.
- Serve as a strong advocate for our clients' best interests and their goals.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
$90,000 commission potential
About Queen Realty Group
The Team System – Welcome to the Queen Realty Group and EXP. We sincerely desire that you will become more successful in real estate because of your association with us. When we chose our motto, “Customer Service is King,” we fully intended that it would apply to all aspects of our business – including our teammates.
Our approach is to provide to the agents a power tool in their toolbox. The team serves the agent – not the other way around. We will provide as much administrative support as possible, using professionally designed systems so that customers are justifiably impressed with the quality of our support for them. Our team is looking to grow. We have the best tools and systems necessary for growth and an overflow of leads. Apply today!