The Maki Group / Keller Williams Atl Partners
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
We are looking for buyer's agent to join our team! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams. The buyer agent is responsible for assisting several buyer clients at a time. So if you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help them refine their criteria.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients; effectively negotiate offers.
WE HAVE 4 OPENINGS LEFT FOR OUR AUGUST TRAINING SESSION - UPLOAD YOUR RESUME NOW FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
$75,000 - $150,000 Commission based earning potential
About The Maki Group / Keller Williams Atl Partners
We are a team that's certified, licensed, bonded and insured, backed by more than 50 years of industry experience.