HomeSmart Colorado is hiring residential real estate sales agents in the greater Denver, Colorado. HomeSmart Colorado is the largest residential real estate brokerage in Colorado and has 15 office locations.
- Who are we looking for?
- New agents
- Experienced agents
- Teams or team leads
- Top-producing agents
Why HomeSmart Colorado?
- 100% Commission (Why earn less?)
- 24/7 Broker Support (On-call when you have questions)
- Live Agent Services Team (Ready to assist with anything from systems to transactions)
- Streamlined and Paperless Transaction Management (A streamlined process)
- RealSmart Agent Productivity Software (Stay on-track and productive)
- Automated and Personalized Marketing Materials (Upload, download, print or post directly to your market)
- Online and On-Site Training, Mentorship & Business Development Classes (Flexibility for your busy life)
- 24/7 Access to 15 Office Locations (Workstations, computers, printers, mail/courier services)
- Collaborative Culture (Live meetings, specialized groups and networking events)
- NO Tech, Desk or Marketing Fees (It’s your money, you should keep it!)
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
$100,000+ at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
About HomeSmart International
Unlock your business potential working for the fastest-growing brokerage in the country. HomeSmart has been ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 14,500+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.