Brenner Property Group | KW Capital Partners
We provide administrative support and marketing systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle contract to close so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- Attend team meetings and Keller Williams events
- Guide 36 to 60 clients through the home purchase process each year
- Current Real Estate License — you may apply without a license, but you must have a license in order to begin the position
- Ability to work well with a team
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Sales background preferred
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Must either be full-time to start or be willing to work with the team lead to devise, agree to and execute a plan to be full-time with in six months
The application process is as follows:
- Upload your resume
- Complete the assessment that will be emailed to you
- Call Sara Marie Brenner, you will be sent an email with contact information
- Depending on whether you are currently licensed, we may begin the in-person interview process consisting of 2-3 interviews
70,000+ at plan
About Brenner Property Group | KW Capital Partners
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead of the Brenner Property Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction from Liberty University with Delta Mu Delta honors, and she is currently earning a Doctorate of Business Admin. in Finance & International Business from LU (real estate dissertation). Brenner was Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business, where she taught real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing, and designation courses, plus finance and economics in the Associates of Business program. As the Team Lead, Brenner provides support, training, technology, leads, marketing, and covers most of the expenses for her team members.