RMG Real Estate Network
Is your current office environment boring and un-motivating? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you like helping your clients win and winning for yourself in the process?
Our real estate team is expanding in the Coeur d'Alene area and we need individuals who are driven, aggressive and energetic.
If you are an individual who is motivated to help others, committed to growth, and ready for an incredible opportunity, give us a call today!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office / transaction support.
- A proven training program.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated Agents.
- An amazing work environment with motivated business partners.
- Vibrant and welcoming culture.
- Commitment to network and prospect for new clients.
- Consult with clients in order to understand their property needs and show properties that meet that criteria.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities to enhance your sales.
- Provide your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Current Real Estate License (or in process).
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
$100,000+ at plan commission
About RMG Real Estate Network
We are excited you are considering this life-changing opportunity with one of Gary Keller’s Top 100 Real Estate Teams! Our Mission: Building WEALTH with everyone we serve.
Our Vision: A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems and opportunities.
Our Values: Fun, loyalty, professionalism, market knowledge, respect, growth, trust.
Our Beliefs: God, family, business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter.
Our Perspective: Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe and self.