Charleston Welcome Home Real Estate
Experienced Buyer's Agents needed for small boutique downtown Charleston Real Estate firm.
- Do you have a book of business, and are you tired of giving all your commissions to your real estate firm?
- Do you need more qualified leads, but don't want to pay a fortune for them?
- We offer the best program with guaranteed leads to supplement your book of business at the highest splits in the Charleston market.
- We pay 95% of all commissions with no monthly fees!
- No rollbacks ever!
Do you feel stuck and unable to move firms? Are you tired of building your Brokerage's business? And not your own?
We have an Exit Strategy for you. We will show you the way!
We have been there, too!
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent, team owner, entrepreneur?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
We have more qualified leads than we can handle, and we need motivated, self-starters who are willing to commit to taking new leads and following up daily.
Do you want:
- Freedom, technology, resources?
- A virtual office environment, no boring sales meetings, no driving hours to sit in an office.
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger and own a part of your own company?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Follow Up on leads daily, an average of 50 per month per agent.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, on lead generation system, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Willing to take the DISC personality profile test
$100,000+ Commission Only, Unlimited potential
About Charleston Welcome Home Real Estate
Charleston Welcome Home Real Estate is s a full-service real estate firm in Charleston, South Carolina, incorporating proven, professional, state of-the-art techniques specializing in the marketing, listing and selling of new and resale luxury homes, residential communities, condominiums, home sites, and corporate relocation services.