Janice Harper Properties is looking for...
The Sales Agent is an individual who is highly driven and sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving sales person who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. Then the sales agent will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes.
The sales agent will refine the criteria and close for contract offers. At that point, the sales agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
The sales agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues.
• Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses.
• Role play and script practice daily
• Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
• Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
• Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues homeownership issues
• Lead generate for 3 hours daily
• Outside sales experience
• Experience in the process of converting leads to buyers, buyers to appointments and appointments to closed sales
• Out bound phone sales
• Sales quotas
• Excellent at building rapport
• People oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Learning based
• Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
• High school graduate/Prefer College Education
• 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
Who are we?
The mission of the Janice Harper Properties/Expert Advisors team is to build a highly effective Seventh Level Real estate team that provides “Nordstrom” quality customer service, while creating raving fans with every transaction, developing “Clients for Life.”
Our Vision for Janice Harper Properties/Expert Advisors is to “Create raving fans who will be clients for life, while training and developing our people to reach their personal goals and dreams, so that they have careers, relationships and lives that exceed their wildest dreams.
Janice Harper Properties/Expert Advisors team is an experienced group of real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.