The Bell Team - Keller Williams
Do you have a passion for achievement? Do you have a willingness to grow and learn? Do you want to be a part of a growing team? Are you searching for a career where you’re challenged and still have the opportunity to have fun?
The Bell Team is searching for a highly self-motivated, team-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and high positive energy. This professional individual will have strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency and a winning attitude. The Buyer Specialist develops, prospects for, follows up with, presents to and services buyers at a high level while sharing their expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, home maintenance, etc. They must coordinate a time-efficient home search process and effectively negotiate in the buyer’s best interest.
Upload your resume and complete the online assessment that will be emailed to you. Please call Melissa Kenck directly with any questions regarding your resume or online assessment: 678-343-9210 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work a 40 to 50-hour week.
- Attend buyer appointments and secure leads.
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors and customers, in both written and verbal form.
- Must be able to work with both customers and vendors.
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the internet.
- Ability to navigate through FMLS and GAMLS.
- Basic understanding of CRM Software.
- Complete10 hours of lead generation per week – including cold calling, door knocking, holding open houses and attending local networking events.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Preview homes that are in our target area.
- Manage new leads and work through existing leads.
- Call past clients and sphere of influence to ask for referrals.
- Follow-up quickly on all sign calls, internet inquires and other leads.
- Attend training offered by The Bell Team or Keller Williams to stay learning based for increased productivity.
- Overseeing all aspects of buyers’ transactions including negotiating on buyers’ behalf.
- Attend closings.
- Role-play and practice scripts daily.
- Willingness to learn and internalize scripts as well as dialogues.
- Set up an “ideal week” that blocks and protects time for your 20%.
- Track all of your key business activities through weekly, monthly, yearly goal planning.
- High net-income with no overhead or risk.
- First class training, coaching and personal development.
- Full administrative and marketing service support.
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured and tracked.
- Pre-designed marketing and promotional materials.
- The prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team.
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional.
- Teamwork, encouragement and support.
- KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity.
- Real estate investment opportunities.
- Real Estate License and experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Willing to be held accountable for results.
- Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with multiple buyers at a time.
$100,000+ (Commission Based)
About The Bell Team - Keller Williams
In 2016 The Bell Team was the #1 Team for Units Sold and in 2017 the #1 Team for Units Sold and Sales Volume at Keller Williams Lanier Partners. We are a full service team with experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, conscientious advisors and tactful negotiators. We represent both buyers and sellers. The Bell Team will triple their sales volume and units sold over the next two years and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join our team.