Team Haigh Realty, Inc.
Applicants must be located in Cobb, Cherokee, Paulding, Bartow, or Douglas Counties.
Are you a successful salesperson who wants to be part of a winning team? Are you a people-oriented individual with an outstanding positive attitude? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? Are you entrepreneurial in spirit with regards to your job? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? Want to succeed while having more time with your family and friends? So do we!
Team Haigh is looking for motivated real estate agents (new or current) who are passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in West Cobb.
As an agent on our team, you’ll:
- provide initial consultations to identify our clients’ criteria for a new home
- help them better understand the key milestones in the purchase process
- guide buyer clients through every step of the purchase process
- implement property searches, conduct showings, perform market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase
- serve as your clients’ advocate and adviser through closing
We offer a learning-based work environment and leads system that provides a large pool of clients, administrative support to handle the back side of contract-to-close, and coaching, mentoring and accountability to ensure you know how to convert and make more money in less time...helping you to be your best. Our mentoring, leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. Even Buyer's Agents newly-licensed and new to real estate on our team have had their first closing within the first 60 days and it's very common for newly affiliated agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months!
As a Buyer's Agent on our team, you’ll spend your time doing what you love… selling houses.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow-ups and overall management of sales pipeline through our CRM... converting leads.
- Connect clients with loan officers that can help them determine mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers. “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with the very best service and advice.
- Write and negotiate contracts for our clients, including brokerage agreements, purchase agreements, counteroffers and needed amendments.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers, including calling, converting and prospecting your own sphere of influence to consistently generate additional leads.
- Eagerly embrace the systems, tools, support and mentorship that our team offers.
- Effectively communicate with management and team.
- Hold a current Georgia real estate license or already actively working to acquire a real estate license. (We can help you.)
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Outstanding sales and customer service skills a must. Customer service or sales background preferred. Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude with a willingness to serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies. MUST be computer literate. Must display excellent verbal and written communication skills and have an understanding of percentages, basic finances and other simple math concepts.
- Big picture thinker. Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure. Display persistence, initiative and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment. Deal well with the unexpected and the unfamiliar. Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month utilizing our systems with opportunity for growth within our organization.
$100,000+/yr opportunity at plan commission
About Team Haigh Realty, Inc.
Team Haigh started in residential real estate sales in the fall of 2013. To date, we've helped over 190 families sell and/or buy and we're looking to add associates to our team to help even more.