Think Frink Home Team
TOP REAL ESTATE TEAM SEEKS MOTIVATED BUYER'S AGENT!!
Are you someone who is highly motivated? Are you receptive to learning? Do you want to earn a six figure income??
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for one motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running!!
Productivity plan to close 3+ deals per month, $100,000!!
Access to paid administrative team, training, tools, marketing and more!
- Our ideal candidate loves to learn, is motivated and desires a stream of constant leads, while is 100% committed to learning the scripts, tools and habits that will earn them a six figure income year after year after year!!
- This ideal candidate understands a team concept and understands that a buyer agent's best use of time is in meeting with clients, not drafting document after document. We have proven models, systems and support that we provide and pay for!!
- Successful agents hold bi-monthly open houses, actively work on daily follow-up, provide superior client communication and are growth focused.
- Primary duties includes lead prospecting and follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline in database.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Call, convert, prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month.
- Able to handle, track and close several team leads per month.
- Professional, articulate and creativity are a must!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed!!
- Possess an ACTIVE real estate license with the State of Washington with a valid driver's license, insurance and clean, licensed vehicle.
- Have personal laptop or home computer and MS office; be tech savvy and comfortable with social media applications.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Outstanding customer service skills are required!!
$100,000+ at plan
About Think Frink Home Team
The Think Frink Home Team is a high energy, highly specialized, productivity-driven Real Estate Sales Team. Our intention is to grow our market share in the Puget Sound each year and use our successes here to expand by using a world-class operation, marketing and lead generation hub. We are seeking team members able to keep up with our growth and be excited about it!