Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
We’re looking for ambitious and energetic sales professionals to join our outside sales team as Buyer Agents. We are seeking individuals who are eager to join in a fast-paced, driven and goal oriented environment with amazing growth potential!
This position has a high impact on our organization, so you will spend up to 6 months training as an Inside Sales Agent before transitioning to Outside Sales. We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful!
Excellent income potential for those willing to work hard and excel!
- Prepare for showing clients by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Prospect daily to meet and obtain new potential buyer clientele.
- Win new buyer clients by presenting the Taylor Team's unique value proposition, guiding clients to an appropriate home for sale, answering questions and writing contracts.
- Get clients in touch with top lenders and home insurance agents.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle by helping clients understand each step throughout the home buying process.
- Be able to explain contracts and addenda to your clients.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Communicate effectively throughout pending process to ensure clients are happy and comfortable.
- Fast paced, highly organized, and goal oriented – you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand the need to work at a high level, to obtain the highest level of success for yourself and the team.
- You are not afraid to do what you don't want to do, so that in the end you are where you want to be!
- Excited to continuously improve and learn new skills through ongoing training and coaching.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly with great communication skills; you can’t stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new way to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- Eager to help grow our business and potentially develop new business opportunities.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- Willing to obtain and maintain an Arkansas real estate license. You do not need to be licensed to apply!
- Proven work experience in sales or a high intensity client based role.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious personal goals.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available.)
- Willing and disciplined to prospect and obtain new clientele.
- Sales: At least 1 Year required.
- Education: High School Diploma.
- Must have own means of transportation, as some driving to meet clients is required.
About Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
A Hardworking Team with a strong desire to produce and provide solutions. We have a solid work ethic, which includes showing up every day. Although we are extremely focused and driven, we soak in the office energy and work best with a “buzz”. We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance. Because we have always been focused on listings, buyer leads are inevitable. That being said, our marketing department never stops lead generating which provides us with an overflow of leads every single day. We’re a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Market Pro Realty office serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Northwest Arkansas area. In 2017, we were ranked the #1 Team in Washington County. In the same year, we were the #4 Team in all Northwest Arkansas.