Do you enjoy guiding home buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? The NextHome Coastal real estate team is hiring top-notch buyer agents who exhibit these traits.
We’re hiring people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes. We have incoming leads, and our team cannot handle them all. These leads are fully scrubbed and nurtured, ready for an agent to take them out and show them properties. You will be provided with all the tools necessary. Training and mentorship are provided.
ALL EXPENSES PAID - you will only be responsible for your own licensing/MLS, auto and phone expenses.
- Manage CRM and sales pipeline; follow up with leads (via e-mail, text, and phone calls.)
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Call, convert, prospect our leads as well as your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month.
- Serve as your clients’ advocate and adviser through the day of closing.
- Must be a licensed California real estate sales agent
- Have own laptop and smart phone
- Valid CA driver's license and auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle
- Have excellent communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Be tech savvy, and value the tools and technology of real estate
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willing to follow our system and procedures (be trainable!)
- Have a positive, team-oriented mentality
- Bilingual is a plus
$75,000+ annual at plan (Commission Only)
About NextHome Coastal
We are a full service brokerage, providing all the support an agent needs. You can learn more about our company, NextHome Coastal, by visiting www.JoinNextHomeCoastal.com.